“The 4th Bin has helped R/GA become a green leader in the crowded field of media agencies, by implementing a long-term, valuable service.”
– Director of Sustainability, R/GA
R/GA is a full service agency that transforms the way people interact with brands. A commitment to design, technology, strategy, and innovation defines R/GA’s continuing legacy as an iconoclast in the world of communications and marketing.
Better recycle, and dispose of, electronic waste, and help make the world a greener place, while incentivizing action throughout R/GA by engaging with the company’s employees.
- Both 4th Bin and R/GA share a vision of strong community commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Both 4th Bin and R/GA recognize the magnitude of the worldwide e-waste problem.
- R/GA is committed to reusing and using the contents of recycled electronic devices.
- Both 4th Bin and R/GA saw an opportunity to strength recycling efforts by implementing internal e-cycling.
R/GA teamed up with 4th Bin to hold an e-cycling event on the R/GA NYC campus. The event:
- Was supported by a humorous campaign, built and designed by R/GA, called R.I.P, “Recycle In Peace.”
- Encouraged agency employees to “send their electronics to a better place” by properly recycling them with 4th Bin.
- Incentivized action, as participating employees were automatically entered in a raffle to win a special prize.
- 4th Bin and R/GA held a recycling drive, collecting unused electronics outside of the R/GA NYC office.
- Extended the engagement by two weeks after very strong support from the Agency.
- Helped amass over 1,000 pounds in electronic equipment for donation and recycling.
4th Bin’s partnership with R/GA has led to widespread success for the agency’s efforts:
- Over 1,000 pounds of electronic waste disposed of or refurbished.
- R/GA introduced a responsible e-waste recycling option for their office.
- Successful e-waste recycling efforts were duplicated in employees’ homes.
Overall, 4th Bin’s partnership with R/GA created a unique system that serves as the perfect model for companies.
Contact us for more information about 4THBIN, our services, to request a quote or just to say hi.
Phone: 855-ECYCLE1 (855-329-2531)
For press inquiries and marketing opportunities
Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Bin Long Island City
9-20 35th Ave
Queens, NY 11106
420 South Riverside Ave
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
227-A McClellan Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
133 Washington St
Salem, MA 01970
- 9-20 35th Ave, Queens, NY 11106