“The 4th Bin has led our organization to embrace a culture of more efficient technology, continuous cost savings, and a stronger technology profile for years to come.”
– IT Director, UNIS
About the UN International School
The United Nations International School (UNIS) was established in 1947 by a group of United Nations Parents to provide an international education for their children, while preserving their diverse cultural heritages.
Implement a progressive solution for UNIS’s electronic recycling needs through a partnership with a fully-transparent advisor spearheading a long-term vision for a greener tomorrow.
- Both 4th Bin and UNIS are committed to environmental sustainability.
- Both 4th Bin and UNIS recognize the need for innovative solutions to accumulating e-waste.
- UNIS is committed to prioritizing better long-term electronics recycling solutions.
- UNIS wanted to better protect their data, while saving money and growing peace of mind.
UNIS initially partnered with 4th Bin to:
- Utilize our certified e-waste recycling services.
- Implement a better data destruction solution with 4th Bin’s expertise.
- Reduce overall technology purchase and maintenance costs.
Following a successful start to our partnership, 4th Bin:
- Implemented a full “birth to birth” technology lifecycle services solution.
- Transitioned UNIS to 4th Bin’s Portfolio Manager Ecosystem.
- Analyzed UNIS’s long-term technology strategy and spend.
- Helped UNIS reduce desktop/laptop lifecycles to 2 1/2 years.
- Eliminated the need for UNIS to purchase warranties for shorter lifecycle items.
- Decreased UNIS’s equipment purchase price by reducing hardware specifications for new purchases.
4th Bin’s partnership with UNIS has helped the school achieve its strategic objectives, including:
- Decreasing annual net spend 10% through smarter purchasing, reduced ownership costs, and equipment sales.
- Using shorter technology lifecycles to increase equipment standardization.
- Having a more efficient IT staff with lower deployment times, increased security, and better tracking practices.
- Shrinking the number of support tickets facing the IT Department, leading to better customer service.
- Reinvesting savings into new teaching technologies for an improved educational environment.
Overall, 4th Bin’s partnership with UNIS has allowed the school to save money, improve morale, and reduce their overall technology footprint.
Contact us for more information about 4THBIN, our services, to request a quote or just to say hi.
Phone: 855-ECYCLE1 (855-329-2531)
For press inquiries and marketing opportunities
Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Bin Long Island City
9-20 35th Ave
Queens, NY 11106
420 South Riverside Ave
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
227-A McClellan Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
133 Washington St
Salem, MA 01970
- 9-20 35th Ave, Queens, NY 11106