4THBIN’s e-waste collection and electronics recycling for businesses is incomparable. We make it ethical, simple, efficient and responsible for New York City based businesses to dispose of, and recycle, their electronics and e-waste. We never export, send to landfill, or stockpile anything in our care. As such we are e-Steward, R2, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and B Corporation certified. Our electronics & computer recycling services are certified and secure and we will ensure that your sensitive data is destroyed in a compliant manner when decommissioning your equipment.
But above all, we are professionals who care deeply about protecting your sensitive e-waste resources while protecting the environment. We are also committed to providing a simple and easy electronics recycling experience for businesses of all sizes. We ask detailed questions upfront so we can promise precise quotes before the pickup. There are no surprises or hidden fees with our e-waste and computer recycling service. We don’t charge by weight so there’s no “stepping on the scale.”
We have a simple three-step electronics recycling process for businesses
- Quick and complete assessment.
- Courteous, professional pickup.
- Follow-up with certificates and feedback.
Where we provide the most value:
- Door-to-door pickup with no minimum inventory or weight
- No boxing, moving, or packing of IT assets on your part
- No maximum e-waste size restrictions – we pick up copiers, plotters, etc.
- Simple competitive pricing with no trucking fees regardless of size
- Above all – the most ethical and responsible e-waste recycling solution in the business. All electronics recycling is done to certified E-Stewards Recycler standards.