4THBIN ensures that data is safely and securely destroyed so you can be confident that valuable information will not be leaked to the public, competitors or adversaries. Secure data destruction can significantly reduce risk and liability, protecting you and your clients information.
As longtime IT professionals we know that data security is everything. Our certified data destruction services mitigate risk, liability and the potential impact of not securing your data.
But more important than our insurance is our word that nothing is more important to 4THBIN than the ethical safeguarding and recycling of your sensitive IT assets and data. Data security has become increasingly important in all types of businesses. Whether you are a small retail business or an enterprise level financial firm it’s imperative that your data is protected. 4THBIN will ensure that your business information is safe and secure when decommissioning IT equipment and recycling e-waste assets.
We offer on-site and off-site data erasing services tailored to your businesses needs. All services are certified and adhere to the highest data sanitization standards – NIST 800-88. We control the complete logistical process from pickup to destruction, guaranteeing that your company’s data is not compromised at any point. Learn more about our secure and certified data solutions below.
4THBIN Data Management Services At-A-Glance
- Onsite and Offsite Certified Data Clearance & Erasure compliant to NIST 800-88 and DOD 5220 22 Standards
- Hard Drive Shredding & Degaussing Tape & Media Sanitation
- Complete Chain Of Custody providing Audit by Drive, Serial and Asset Tag Number
- 4th Bin is audited annually to ensure our conformance to e-Stewards® standard
Regulation Standards Include:
- FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act)
- GLB (Gramm-Leach Billey)
- HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accounting Acr)
- PCI DSS (PCI Data Security Standard)
- SOX (Sarbanes – Oxley Act)