4THBIN is committed to the highest security and sustainability standards in the industry.
4THBIN safely, securely, and certifiably destroys all data obtained through our services, ensuring peace-of-mind. Secure data destruction services can significantly reduce risk and liability, as well as protect invaluable information from leaks, theft, and compromised systems.
Nothing is more important to 4THBIN than our clients.
As seasoned IT professionals, we know that data security has become increasingly critical in all types of businesses. From small firms to enterprise-level operations, it is imperative that all data is protected. 4THBIN ensures that clients are safe and secure during IT asset decommissioning and e-waste recycling, by complying with industry-leading ethical safeguards and sustainability standards. Utilizing state-of-the-art chain-of-custody software, 4THBIN is able to mitigate risk, limit liability, and lower the potential impact of compromised data from sensitive IT assets.
We offer on-site and off-site data erasure services, tailored to individualized business needs. All services are certified and externally audited to adhere to the highest data sanitation standards – NIST 800-88 and DoD5220.22-M. We control every aspect of logistics from pickup to data destruction, guaranteeing complete security and transparency throughout the process.
Data Management Services At-a-Glance
- On-site and off-site certified data erasure services, compliant with NIST800-88 and DoD5220.22-M standards
- Degaussing, Pulverization, and Shredding of Hard Drives, Tapes, and Media
- Complete Chain-of-Custody per Asset, including Part Numbers, Serial Numbers, and/or Asset Tags
- 4THBIN is audited annually to ensure conformance to e-Stewards, R2, and other industry standards
- Certify that IT assets not being reused are ethically recycled
Regulation Standards Include:
- FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Acr)
- PCI DSS (PCI Data Security Standard) SOX (Sarbanes – Oxley Act)