As longtime IT professionals we know that data security is everything. Our certified data destruction services remove risk, liability and the potential impact of not securing your data. Understanding the full weight of the data destruction issues for businesses, we can indemnify losses as an outcome of negligence on our part.
But more important than our insurance is our word that nothing is more important to 4THBIN than the ethical safeguarding and recycling of your sensitive IT assets and data. Data security has become increasingly important in all types of businesses. Whether you are a small retail business or an enterprise level financial firm it’s imperative that your data is protected. 4THBIN will ensure that your business information is safe and secure when decommissioning IT equipment and recycling e-waste assets.
We offer on-site and off-site data erasing services tailored to your businesses needs. All services are certified and adhere to the highest data sanitization standards – NIST 800-88. We control the complete logistical process from pickup to destruction, guaranteeing that your company’s data is not compromised at any point. Learn more about our secure and certified data solutions below.
- Secure Data Destruction at-a-glance
- Total protection against customer and proprietary data leakage
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, PCI, HITECH, FACTA, and FCRA data sanitization compliance
- Auditable data destruction reporting of disk sanitization
- Certificate of Data Destruction provided
- Materials from shredded drives are recycled to e-Stewards standard
- Peace of mind that your confidential data has been destroyed properly and completely